We're making a pre-release version of Takedown available to a small number of interested and motivated users. During the months of July, August and early September, you'll be able to try Takedown's new and improved features before App Store release in early Fall. This release includes:
- Enhanced social media support including user-specified hashtags and Facebook posting
- Injury, blood, recovery and riding time (college only) clocks in Match Scoring
- External scoreboard displays new clocks and other visual improvements
- More convenient weigh in process. Copy weigh in from another event and single page for both teams in dual meet.
- Random draw feature generates a random weight class for starting dual meets
- Support for undoing scoring errors in previous period
- New Wrestler profile report shows a wide range of stats for a single wrestling
- Miscellaneous reporting enhancements including new statistics like 1st TD win percentage and likelihood of scoring points from a position
If you would like to participate, click here and submit your information before July 15th.
Have a great summer, Team Takedown