Takedown Scoring and Stats release 2.4 is available for download from the App Store. This release requires iOS 9 or higher and is recommended for all users.
New in this release:
- Subscription pricing options, annual and seven days
- Historical rosters back to 2012
- Buzzer test for scoreboard
We also released a slew of new features over the summer that you might have missed:
- Pairings for dual meets so that match-ups can be entered before the event
- Exhibition matches for dual meets, with or without an associated weight class
- "On-the-fly" exhibition matches in the Scoring interface
- Optional out-of-order match sequencing in a dual meet
- "Conference" or "Non-Conference" tag for Opponent teams
- Double forfeit uncontested weight classes
- Improved Report format for PDFs
- Sticky column headers for on-screen viewing of statistical reports
- Improved weigh-in interface allows adding an opponent
- Improved roster management allows easy deleting of Opponent teams and wrestlers
- Minimum Weight Class for Opponent wrestlers
- Weight Class eligibility guidance for My Team and Opponent wrestlers
- Match and team score simulator for dual meets
- akedown LIVE. We changed to a real-time database for higher performance. You'll need to re-register your team (we couldn't move the login credentials to our new vendor).
This is a substantial release with lots of new, powerful and helpful features. Don't wait until the whistle blows at your first event to get ready. Now's the time to kick the tires and get prepped for the upcoming season.